Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homey Home Home Home

Hello everyone!

I'm home this weekend. It's so nice to be home. Even though my room is messy and my bathroom needs to be cleaned, being home is so much better than being at school. And I'm sad to admit that it's mostly because I get to see Robert, my boyfriend for those of you who don't know. And seeing as NO ONE is reading my blog that means no one knows. Anyways, he's basically the most awesome guy I've ever met in my life and I love him with all my heart. I love him with my toes is what I tell him. I don't even think he knows what that means but it's alright.

ANYWAYS, I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done for real this week. I'm thinking one layout, nothing fancy. Maybe I'll do it before dinner. Or during Heroes and Gossip Girl. This happens on Monday by the way. My goal for the week is to have pictures of what I scrapbooked up on Tuesday, even if I think it's a terrible layout. It deserves some airtime no matter what. So if you reallllyyy want to see my scrapbooking in action, check back on Tuesday and cross your fingers that my crazy homework schedule did not overtake my life.

Have a Scraptastic Day (well...now it's evening)!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment