Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Alright, so I hope everyone's day is good. Mine was a little crazy, there were fire drills, swine flu class cancellations etc. Anyways, instead of planning my magical fitness plan that will get my ass in shape (not that it's really out of shape it's just not in shape) (oh and by ass I mean body because my ass is flat and will probably never have a shape), I decided I would post my first scrapbook page. Well not the first in my scrapbook and not the first one I ever did but the first one in my scrapbook that is decent and I am proud of. It's entitled "A Day at the Zoo" and the pictures are from 9th grade when my friends and I went to the zoo instead of going to school on 6/6/06 because there was a bomb threat and our parents didn't make us go. It was a lot of fun and while, my scrapbooking isn't fantastic, I'm very proud of what I accomplished on this one.





Anyways, there it is. I'm sorry it's a little fuzzy, hopefully I can work on that for the next time I post. Give me your feedback on what you think I could improve or change. I would love to hear your comments.

Have a Scraptastic Day!
-Jill

PS-If you click on the image it gets bigger and not fuzzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment